Personifications of elegance and grace, Seven Seas Voyager®, Seven Seas Mariner®, Seven Seas Navigator® and Seven Seas Explorer® are exotic and provocative destinations in and of themselves. The accommodations are all suites, nearly all boasting private balconies, and voted the best at sea by experienced cruisers. Aboard our six-star fleet, guests enjoy impeccable personalized service, an elegant casual lifestyle and genuine camaraderie. As mid-sized ships hosting only 490 or 750 pampered guests, each offers an ideal setting to access those more intimate ports of call that larger vessels cannot visit. Our dedication to enhancing the romance of travel can be found in itineraries that visit the world’s most extraordinary destinations. You will be spoiled by a wealth of alluring vistas and memorable experiences in over 250 ports of call. Indeed, our luxurious ships are the ultimate way to discover the world.
• With an enviable staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5, our mid-sized ships have maximum capacity for only 490 or 750 guests, resulting in stellar service, no lines and no waiting
• All-suite accommodations, nearly all with private balconies — voted the best at sea by Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards
• Up to six gourmet restaurants, including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, our authentic Italian evening restaurant Sette Mari at La Veranda, haute French cuisine at Chartreuse and classic Continental dining at Compass Rose, plus casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
• World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
• An enriching onboard experience brought to life through spectacular Broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings, knowledgeable lectures and Canyon Ranch SpaClub® wellness programs
• Wireless Internet access available throughout the ship
• Elegant casual dress code
• The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of our ships
• Enticing voyages to more than 250 ports around the world, with easy access to intimate ports
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved. CRC Travel.