7-night The Enchanting Rhine Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES (per couple):
The AmaKristina features the most advanced design of any river cruise vessel currently in operation. Exclusive Twin Balconies are available in most staterooms, which measure a spacious 210-235 sq. feet, with four suites measuring 350 sq. feet. Passengers will enjoy gourmet dining with free-flowing fine wines at multiple onboard dining venues; a heated sun deck swimming pool with a swim-up bar; fitness center and spa; complimentary ship-wide Wi-Fi and in-room Internet and entertainment on demand; and a fleet of bicycles carried onboard for passengers to enjoy on their own or on guided bike tours.
Special Promotions Available on 2018 AmaKristina Departures
Special promotions available on this sailing! Promotions may include Book Now Fares, Optional Air Program and More.
Click here to see the specific promotions that apply to this departure.*
Ask about Low Air-Inclusive prices!
*Restrictions apply. Promotions vary by sailing and not all of the above mentioned promotions apply on every sailing. Savings are reflected in the fares in the Pricing and Staterooms tab. Offers are subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time.
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom - 82% of the staterooms with French balconies
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding in all staterooms
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines from Europe's great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain's Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, theme dinners, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between hotel and ship are included with the purchase of cruise and land package; airport transfers are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways
- All local taxes
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
2105 North Southport Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614